Keep jewelry in separate compartments or pouches to prevent pieces from scratching or tangling with each other. Store jewelry away from direct sunlight, as prolonged exposure can cause gemstones and metals to fade or tarnish.
Clean your jewelry regularly to remove dirt, oils, and sweat that can accumulate over time. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to gently wipe the surface. For deeper cleaning, use a mild, non-abrasive jewelry cleaner.
Avoid wearing delicate jewelry during activities that may subject it to impact, such as playing sports or doing heavy chores. When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a safe place where it won't get bumped or knocked around.
Do not wear delicate jewelry during activities that may subject it to impact, such as playing sports or doing heavy chores. When not wearing your jewelry, store it in a safe place where it won't get bumped or knocked around.
- Your order will be processed and shipped within 2-10 business days after order placement.
- We pull all our orders in the order that they are received. Please note that paying for faster shipping does not account for fulfillment times.
- If necessary, our fulfillment team will notify you of any additional unforeseen delays. If you haven’t received a shipment confirmation after this time, please be sure to check your spam folder before reaching out!
Packages Shipped Within US:
- Shipping times are slightly delayed due to COVID19 precautions taken by the postal carriers. Once shipment confirmation is received, please allow for 4-15 business days for your order to arrive.
- We cannot combine two orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each order.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam cannot currently be accommodated with UPS ground shipping. If this option is chosen at checkout, our fulfillment team will notify you and ship with the next available service. To avoid this, we recommend those shipping to the aforementioned locations select USPS shipping at checkout.
- All US shipments are covered by our insurance policy. You will no longer need to select insurance at checkout! If you have any shipping-related issues with your order, please reach out so our team can make it right for you!
Packages Shipped Outside US:
Please be aware that international orders may take additional time to process due to mailing and customs restrictions and holds put forth by international border controls. To help ensure a faster delivery, we only ship with UPS options for international orders at this time.
- International orders can take 10–20 business days to be delivered (if your package is held at customs, it can take 4–10 weeks).
- We are not responsible for international custom taxes. These vary by country and we are unable to offer any tax quotes.
- If a client refuses custom fees at the time of delivery, the jewelry will be shipped back to us. The client will then be charged a 20% restocking fee and is responsible for all return shipping fees. This will be deducted from your returned order amount. The remaining balance (minus original shipping fees) will be refunded on the same payment method used on your order once the order is received back to us.
- At this time all international packages can only be shipped with UPS services to limit extended delays in customs and ensure faster delivery times. If this causes a conflict for you with shipping, (i.e. Canadian P.O. boxes,) please reach out so we can offer alternative options for you.
- We provide CUSMA forms for orders to Canada and Mexico - please let us know in your order notes so we can help expedite your customs process.
Insurance - For Packages Shipped in US Only:
- Insurance is now included for all US shipments no matter the value or contents of the package - this is to give all customers peace of mind that their package is guaranteed a safe delivery!
- Please note that if your package does end up missing we are only able to replace the items and not able to offer you a refund.
Questions or concerns?
Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com